Mid Quality Control Engineer
• Work experience in testing, 1-3 years.
• Good theoretical and practical knowledge in testing techniques.
• Practical experience in working with documents: Software Requirements Specification, Test Plan, Test Cases, Check Lists, Test Reports.
• Basic knowledge and practical use of any of software development methodologies/SDLCs (preferably SCRUM).
• Thorough knowledge of internet technologies including familiarity with multiple browsers.
• Experience in testing complex web applications.
• Experience in establishing load testing environments.
• Advanced use of Bug trackers, write clear bug reports.
• Discipline, Strong attention to details and problem solving skills.
• Effective work with minimal supervision.
• Quick learner with the ability and interest to rapidly acquire and apply new technologies.
• Intermediate English.
Optional skills (will be an advantage):
• SQL knowledge and practical experience in databases.
• Experience in load testing.
• Perform functional testing.
Execute Test Cases, Checklists, other testing procedures.
• Analyze/Review/Validate requirements specifications.
• Design Test Cases and Check Lists.
• Create bug reports and status testing reports.
• Deployment of QA application and Local instance.
• Create and maintain testing environments, test scripts.
• Perform effort estimation.
SEND RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +38 (057) 760-2256.
Continue searching our current openings database
Feel free to take a look at Our Benefits